Thu, Sep 22|
Falling Branch Brewery
Beer & Cheese Pairing & Mini-Charcuterie Workshop at Falling Branch Brewery
This special three-part event includes 4 different beer & cheese pairings, 4 perfect "bites" and a mini-charcuterie workshop!
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2022, 5:00 PM
Falling Branch Brewery, 825 Highland Rd, Street, MD 21154, USA
About the event
Sample 4 of Falling Branch's craft beers with a specially curated cheese selection, build 4 perfect "bites" & then work on your charcuterie board styling skills during a mini-board workshop with Boards by Dana.
During the workshop portion where you will learn how to craft a gorgeous cheese and charcuterie board that will wow your friends, family & party guests! Each attendee will style and arrange a well balanced charcuterie board and learn new cheese and charcuterie and styling techniques including the salami rose & river!
Your ticket includes:
- a curated selection of 4 Falling Branch Beers paired with artisan cheeses
- 4 perfect "bites" featuring each artisan cheese (cracker, cheese, charcuterie & accompaniment combination)
- all ingredients and materials needed to make a personalized charcuterie board that you can enjoy while at the workshop & when you get home too! (please note that each workshop attendee must purchase an individual ticket).
- approx. 45 min of teaching and instruction from Dana of Boards by Dana
- a handout with tips, tricks and pairings
*Tickets to this event are non-refundable, you may transfer your ticket to another attendee or pick up your workshop kit*